sequence yujin lives rent free in my mind (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Best fancam of 2020 she killed it :sj_weary:
I almost made it my sig before seeing you already did it :yolk:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
She is pretty hot. Eunbi does the same for me, tis the first time I've willingly searched for someones fancam...ever, I mean for Eunbi.
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LOL dw i'll be changing my sig soon so she's all yours :wimwim:
fine I’ll just save your sig gifs for later then :taesip:


She is pretty hot. Eunbi does the same for me, tis the first time I've willingly searched for someones fancam...ever, I mean for Eunbi.
Eunbi in that haircut and those outfits is :sj_weary:
I simped pretty hard lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
fine I’ll just save your sig gifs for later then :taesip:




Eunbi in that haircut and those outfits is :sj_weary:
I simped pretty hard lol.
I've never had a specific thing that I can pin down as hot... but Eunbi when she wears smn that doesn't cover her shoulders just makes me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
yujin's still a minor :umjicry:


aren't we all simps for eunbi :wimwim:
I actually knew that cause I read their ages like a few days ago. Looks like the second oldest tho, tall af :jisoosmh: I actually didn't even know she's a Starship trainee... interesting. Hopefully the Starship gg is good and I stan.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually knew that cause I read their ages like a few days ago. Looks like the second oldest tho, tall af :jisoosmh: I actually didn't even know she's a Starship trainee... interesting. Hopefully the Starship gg is good and I stan.
yeah she and Wonyoung are both Starship and tall af lol but Wonyoung has that baby face so she still looks young while Yujin has a more mature look.
Starship NGG will probably be great, hope they don’t flop like post IOI groups :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
she looks so pretty and sequence is such a great song <3 it's so much better than panorama. also i know this was meant to be about yujin but i love the eunbi appreciation in this thread :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread