Shes been reacting to a lot of second gen lately and I'm loving it.
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 5 July 2020 #1 Shes been reacting to a lot of second gen lately and I'm loving it. Reactions: Willow, yeji, igloo and 1 other person
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 5 July 2020 #2 Cute video preview. Sadly I am kind of not into these reaction videos much. I just find reaction videos kind of bleh, no matter what it is. Reactions: Willow and yeji
Cute video preview. Sadly I am kind of not into these reaction videos much. I just find reaction videos kind of bleh, no matter what it is.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 July 2020 #3 TARA NEEDS TO BE A THING AGAIN Reactions: Willow