Interview Sera Ryu from Nine Muses interviews Dreamcatcher (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's nice to see how sincere she is with/about Dreamcatcher!
:maheart:

I'm still gutted about what happened with her and Nine Muses over the years...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It's nice to see how sincere she is with/about Dreamcatcher!
:maheart:

I'm still gutted about what happened with her and Nine Muses over the years...
Yes, she really loves them and now people are calling her the InSomnia President 😂
Yeah, they worked so hard, yet they didn't get the popularity they deserved.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and OnlyCalB
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I was about to ask who Sera Ryu is. So she is an ex-idol turned youtuber. I watched her "wondering about Dreamcatcher" video a few days ago. On that video she seemed confused about their storyline and I thought she wasn't interested; so I didn't look further. I got the impression it was a mv reactions channel about kpop, thus I wasn't interested given that I have given up on kpop.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I was about to ask who Sera Ryu is. So she is an ex-idol turned youtuber. I watched her "wondering about Dreamcatcher" video a few days ago. On that video she seemed confused about their storyline and I thought she wasn't interested; so I didn't look further. I got the impression it was a mv reactions channel about kpop, thus I wasn't interested given that I have given up on kpop.
Yeah, she also loves Mamamoo and Loona.
After her 'Wondering about Dreamcatcher' video, she did another video of them called 'Learning about Dreamcatcher' but it's because there are many people who email her information about them, so she could understand more after that.
She then did a Dreamcatcher live which was an hour-long, but this is just a part of it (she's crazy lol):


Now, she has interviewed them and has become a big fan.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread