Fanart [SERIES] πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Pride Month PURPLE / TWICE Signature πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay β€’ Czennie β€’ Teume β€’ Moodz β€’ One-It β€’ Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A free to use signature for Pride Month! I decided to do one for every color of the rainbow (red---->pink)

Today's theme is Purple and Twice from TT!

pride month purple twice.gif


@OnlyCalB @Darkseid @Reo @lexus @EvenOfDae @Vikki @Panda @Tickita @karina

This signature is free to use on KS only
If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!




​































pur
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
J -Trinity looks so pretty. Great sig!
:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this looks super gorgeous
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Omg it's so pretty and elegant, I love it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread