Fanart [SERIES] πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Pride Month RED / Red Velvet Signature πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay β€’ Czennie β€’ Teume β€’ Moodz β€’ One-It β€’ Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A free to use signature for Pride Month! I decided to do one for every color of the rainbow (red---->pink)

Today's theme is Red and features Joy from Red Velvet in Red Flavor!





@OnlyCalB @Darkseid @Reo @lexus @EvenOfDae @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @Panda @Tickita @karina

This signature is free to use on KS only
If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww I love this a lot
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WAIT I GOT AN IDEA… would you make one in the pansexual colors :taesip:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So pretty. Really nice work Yili.
:nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and yeji

Yili

Stay β€’ Czennie β€’ Teume β€’ Moodz β€’ One-It β€’ Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WAIT I GOT AN IDEA… would you make one in the pansexual colors :taesip:
i think so as long as the color combination is something i can find in kpop videos
i could probably do it after i finish all the main colors :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i think so as long as the color combination is something i can find in kpop videos
i could probably do it after i finish all the main colors :sanapray:
that would be so cool :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread