- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Maybe it’s me and I don’t make it clear enough. I say a lot of rude things about nct members, but I don’t fucking mean them. I’m a nctzen. I will always be a nctzen and I would never seriously insult the boys. Haven’t you ever called one of your friends dumb or something as a joke?
And I know putting my ship everywhere is annoying for some of you. I recognize that but fuck you, I'm not going to stop. If you hate it that much, block me. Forums are for discussions. If I feel like discussing my ship, I will discuss my ship.
Or, great idea: spend the time you use hating me to stream Boy With Luv losers
And I know putting my ship everywhere is annoying for some of you. I recognize that but fuck you, I'm not going to stop. If you hate it that much, block me. Forums are for discussions. If I feel like discussing my ship, I will discuss my ship.
Or, great idea: spend the time you use hating me to stream Boy With Luv losers