Seriously hate weddings (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Getting married next April.
Its foken 11 months away.

My mom is already annoying as hell, trying to push her aesthetics on me with riddiculous superbig princess dresses (bought on Aliexpress btw) and hate for every little thing I like.

Everything is like 200% more expensive once you mention wedding. And Im poor.

I have no friends close enough to invite and nonstop everyone asks about which friends Im going to bring.
My closest friend is gay and some of my family are homophobic assholes.

Everyone constantly asks about wedding even though its foken 11 months away. And I have no idea how would I want it to look, which style to choose or whatever. I know I want peonnies and thats all.

Thanks god at least my fiance is normal.

And on top of it I got fat. Now Im 76kg/171cm and feel like a whale.

Point is...
Dont ever say yes to the ring, kids. Its a trap.

My dream dress as a illustrative photo.
21847
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oke but like

if ur fat at 76kg/171

and I'm 75kg/166

girl... ur like not fat, if you're fat I'm heavily obese...
 
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oke but like

if ur fat at 76kg/171

and I'm 75kg/166

girl... ur like not fat, if you're fat I'm heavily obese...

For a long time I was 48kg, which was awfully thin. After I started to work out and eat better I was 62 and looked great. Last year and half was crazy so I ate unhealthily and stopped to move (like per day I walk 500m at best). So Im like a jelly. :D And also I feel its harder (impossible) for me to reach 4th floor by stairs or catch a bus or do things I liked to do. Dosnt feel comfortable. Thats why I feel like a whale.

If you managed yourself to be at least semi fit, it doesnt matter how much you have.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread