Serves them right for picking an “easy” target (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My mom was trying to teach my brother to tie his shoes (he always had Velcro and never needed to know how). So to encourage him my mom added me to the mix by saying let’s all race together and said I’d be an easy target because of my poor fine motor skills. So ofc when it came time for me to compete with my mom I made sure to tie them as quickly as possible. And won :rosesmug: Serves her right for that comment (I’m not actually mad I just think it’s funny). Sadly when we tried with mittens on I was unable to to so even l like 3 minutes in but hey, my first win is still a win.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi and dnb

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I usually do triple knots.

I have ascended far above the shoe tying!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread