:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 29 June 2020 #21 Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 29 June 2020 #22 they really didn’t come to play Reactions: SeulPika and OnlyCalB
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 30 June 2020 #23 OnCloudJess said: Btw I still think sm is gonna drop an LE very last minute Click to expand... My heart says yes to that proposal!!!! My wallet though....... I've already brought two copies for myself, and also 2 copies for Hayley Reactions: VillageIdiot
OnCloudJess said: Btw I still think sm is gonna drop an LE very last minute Click to expand... My heart says yes to that proposal!!!! My wallet though....... I've already brought two copies for myself, and also 2 copies for Hayley