Audio Seventeen - Fallin' Flower (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It is just ABSOLUTELY stunning and I love this SOSOSOSOSO much! :sakUwu: Woozi at the start of the 2nd verse is just.... His voice suits this song so amazingly well!

And I am living for how many lines Minghao has in this song! He is killing it!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and Willow

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It is just ABSOLUTELY stunning and I love this SOSOSOSOSO much! :sakUwu: Woozi at the start of the 2nd verse is just.... His voice suits this song so amazingly well!

And I am living for how many lines Minghao has in this song! He is killing it!
Also can we talk about Jun's falsetto, omg. :sj_weary: I'm so impressed by Seventeen rn, but then again, aren't I always?
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread