MV Seventeen Home Run MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
THEY ALWAYS BE STEAL'IN LIKE GOD THEY STEAL MONEY SNACKS HEARTS TEARS CRUSHES AND DIMAONDS
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven’t been this blown away by Seventeen since Getting Closer. :maheart: Not saying that there past releases haven’t been good, they’ve been amazing but this one reminded me of why I began stanning them. I love it. Also how the heck did Minghao do that at the end????:llama_shook:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread