@Carat
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,409 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 24 April 2023 #1 @Carat Reactions: Nina and Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,457 Reactions Received 41,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,635 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 24 April 2023 #2 Can’t wait
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,457 Reactions Received 41,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,635 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 24 April 2023 #3 @Nina @Day are you ready for seeing me sobbing over Mingyu? Reactions: Nina and Day1
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 24 April 2023 #4 Hakunama_Tata said: @Nina @Day are you ready for seeing me sobbing over Mingyu? Click to expand... I'm anticipating Reactions: Boyo
Hakunama_Tata said: @Nina @Day are you ready for seeing me sobbing over Mingyu? Click to expand... I'm anticipating
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,457 Reactions Received 41,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,635 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 24 April 2023 #5 Day said: I'm anticipating Click to expand... My poor soul
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,392 Reactions Received 75,464 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,033 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 24 April 2023 #6 Hakunama_Tata said: @Nina @Day are you ready for seeing me sobbing over Mingyu? Click to expand... We can sob together. I aint ready Reactions: Boyo
Hakunama_Tata said: @Nina @Day are you ready for seeing me sobbing over Mingyu? Click to expand... We can sob together. I aint ready
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,457 Reactions Received 41,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,635 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 24 April 2023 #7 Nina said: We can sob together. I aint ready Click to expand... Reactions: Nina