SEVENTEEN's Concert Today (2 Viewers)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
There were so many good memories made tonight and so many fun moments.
I'll be sharing some moments I've found posted on twitter, and tomorrow after sleeping like a rock I'll make a more personal thread ^^.

This pile after Aju Nice


An 8 year old girl dancing along with SEVENTEEN


Mingyu's Sexy Snapshoot


Mingyu's Back (one of my personal favorites)


Mingyu's Back [pt 2]


Carats barking for Cheol


Hip hop team absolutely pumping up the arena with their energy

​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Look at all the phones taking pix wow.
I am glad you had fun!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
omg you sure look like you had great fun! svt are just great <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread