Searching Seventeen's Vernon up for trade (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Looking for -
- Blackpink's Lisa
- BTS (except J-hope, Jin, Jungkook, and RM)
- Chungha (except 2, and 5)
- Hyuna (except Hyuna 2, 4, and 5)
- Red Velvet's Seulgi
- Lee Hi (except 1, 3, 4)
- (G)I-dle (except Soojin and Miyeon)
- IU (except 3)
- Heize (except 1, 3, and 5)
- SNSD's Taeyeon
- Bigbang
- EXID

 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I would love to have him as I love my funny boy but I hate that picture and ..... I have nothing to offer you, but hey if you ever want to be generous :D.
I have no shame and no pride :D.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Flocon will be interested in Vernon
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread