- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I will work on some ^^@Lord_Taeyong if you have any suggestions for the ones that don't have as many badges it would be very welcome
@Discipline @Vikki @Yolks @dreamcatcher
These are all the badges and i won't have time to make more so if any of you still got time or ideas, now your last chance!
Just so that nobody is left with a badge we dislike!
Have you done any? Since i'm about to finish the form and post it in like a 2 hours or soI will work on some ^^
Oh no, sorry, I forgot. It has been hectic when this was asked so I forgot, sorry :'(Have you done any? Since i'm about to finish the form and post it in like a 2 hours or so
Could you guys please link where you got these from since we might need it soon!SOME GROUP BADGES:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I made mine from scratch:DCould you guys please link where you got these from since we might need it soon!
I made them myself as well^^Could you guys please link where you got these from since we might need it soon!
WE CAN DO THAT???I made mine from scratch:D