MV SF9 - 'Enough' MV Release (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kinda like it. I personally still prefer mamma mia / O Sole Mio over this one. Maybe it will grow on me since some songs do need a few listen
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The only bad thing about this is their hairstyles.

SF9 keeps on getting better with each album. You can see their growth, the title is just as amazing as the last one, if not even better, gonna listen to the b-sides in a sec but I'm sure I won't be disappointed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread