- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
but it already released..Since the video prefix is missing for this section, I've edited the prefix to what I believe would be the most appropriate here- which would be teaser imo![]()
Oh I haven't kept up with their releases, did this drop after the MV was already out?but it already released..
YupOh I haven't kept up with their releases, did this drop after the MV was already out?
Okie dokieI guess from the choices available, it's best to stick with New MV, even tho this isn't a full length MV but the video prefix is missing from this section so this is the next best thing.