SHADE IS THE BEST! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Forever ICONIC!!!!!​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
one of t he best seasons, all top 3 are so different and so iconic
I know :sj_weary: definitely one of my top 3 seasons.

I also can’t help but to love Adore. The ABC of Drag is just fantastic
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know :sj_weary: definitely one of my top 3 seasons.

I also can’t help but to love Adore. The ABC of Drag is just fantastic
what are your other 3 just curious? I haven't seen any recent seasons since season 11 actually it's too hard to keep up with haha so i haven't seen all stars 5? or any of the uk ones
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what are your other 3 just curious? I haven't seen any recent seasons since season 11 actually it's too hard to keep up with haha so i haven't seen all stars 5? or any of the uk ones
S3
S6
S2

followed by
Canada 1
S13
UK2
S12
and so on lol

I am more of an older season girl. but the new seasons are fantastic too. 11 is not the best. A lot of issues ( even the cast on that seaspn just didn’t connect with themselves and aren’t close at all) but S12 was awesome and I love the current reigning and the only reason S13 is so high is cause I just love Rosé, Denali and GottMik.

UK tho really has me personally hyped. This seems more like the first seasons. UK2 just ended a few days ago btw.

I also have been enjoying the other spin offs that don’t have Ru as the host. Holland was super fun, Fred was a brillant host and the queens were spectacular. Absolutely loved Envy Peru and ChelseaBoy.

Canada tho was a surprise too. Some judging was iffy but the queens are so lovely and talented and that Snatch Game was to die gor. Almost no bombing there.

Honestly I would recommend if you want to start again to just start with UK/Canada and see how you feel. I personally loved Holland but that one would need to be watched in subtitles.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread