TV Shadow and Bone | Teaser Trailer | Netflix tv series 23 April 2021 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Shadow and Bone | Teaser Trailer | Netflix series 23 April 2021

@Lovely_Cornchips is this set in the Grishaverse you keep talking about (Six of Crows/Leigh Bardugo/Shadow and Bone, ig)?

From: aka uwuwinter/steviSONE
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
are we twins, i felt the same about the books :pepecry1:
Is it bad I am upset that Six of Crows apparently isn't even a DUology!?!?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is it bad I am upset that Six of Crows apparently isn't even a DUology!?!?!
I kinda saw it coming, since it such a popular series and if Shadow and Bone hits big on Netflix, they need more material for a Six of Crows spin off
But I don't like it when authors write sequels for money, because in most cases the sequels suck :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I kinda saw it coming, since it such a popular series and if Shadow and Bone hits big on Netflix, they need more material for a Six of Crows spin off
But I don't like it when authors write sequels for money, because in most cases the sequels suck :maheart:
I was satisfied with Crooked Kingdom so it's just ugh.
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread