Share a useless fact about yourself (2 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,517
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
oofff sounds rough to have!
It’s not fun but its okay :scree: I wear a brace on my rught hand and will complain about pain from time to time but I live with it (it’s not the only way my body is failing me either lol)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Belgizen

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s not fun but its okay :scree: I wear a brace on my rught hand and will complain about pain from time to time but I live with it (it’s not the only way my body is failing me either lol)
do you wear the brace permanently or from time to time?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no theyre darkish but noticeably green with brown around the pupil
ooohhhh nice!
I was born with jet black hair but i'm a light brunette with blonde streaks.
Genetics are crazy sometimes
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ning

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,517
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
could be because of the weather?
Usually those things act up when the weather is bad
Nah it’s cause I’m working overtime and have very repetitive tasks that irritate it sometimes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Do bunnies smell? I mean, their poop is not like a dog poop. :ohyikes:
their poop/pee kinda does, but not like dog poop. It's kinda more subtle, but you smell it if you don't clean their cage twice a week if they're inside.
Mine is due for a cleaning tomorrow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
True.
I feel you! Luckily, I will only go back to work on January 2.
Yeah I work then too. Problem is that I'm alone then and it's usually quite busy after New Year and today I had a client with a problem and was alone as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread