- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 624
- Reactions Received
- 851
- Location
- In La La Land
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 161
- Gender
- Other
Please share...share...
Starting with two songs !
Starting with two songs !
Songs with incredible titles Bo Peep Bo Peep, Gee....ah
I can continue the list until tomorrow, 2nd generation was![]()
Y Y Y Y
I can continue the list until tomorrow, 2nd generation was![]()
Shame on me ! Didn't know the first song ! Very addictive !
Infinite was so great !! I miss them...OF COURSE
Some of the best 2PM songs imo!!
That's why I make this thread ! To make you all feel nostalgic !Best debut ever, fight me
The anthem that will make fail all your exams because it's too addictive
Forever a bop
SuJu's songs can't be left out
My fave U-KISS song
Queens of K-pop
And there a lot more lol
I'm feeling nostalgic![]()
I hate you.That's why I make this thread ! To make you all feel nostalgic !
I'm evil !
And U-Kiss !!!! gosh I miss them too !!!!!![]()
Go ahead! Watch them !I hate you.
Now I want to rewatch all those old MVs![]()
You're SatanGo ahead! Watch them !![]()