- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I'm literally crying rn omgbet.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dis all i could find on my camera roll atm. plz hold-
Its the look I had on my face for the past time, I met a lot of shit people latelyhis face is a mooddd
bestie, you don't even understand. i had to NOT send some of them. they need to kept to myself, they are THAT funny-I'm literally crying rn omg
humans be shitty sometimesIts the look I had on my face for the past time, I met a lot of shit people lately![]()
![]()
i want the really funny ones tooooobestie, you don't even understand. i had to NOT send some of them. they need to kept to myself, they are THAT funny-
<ill send em to ya on our conversationnnn>i want the really funny ones tooooo
how you can attack me like that with Taehyung and Haise side by side. E v i l.![]()
![]()
![]()
my Pinterest has much more tho
lmao im saving all of theseee
I'm about to get murdered by the high elders... can't say it was a good life.