Game Share your favourite online quizzes. (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Despite my (Chan´s) legendary signature (quote) I do like to procrastinate with quizes. So share some of your favs!
Sooo, for example here:


I´ve got Mark.


I´ve got MIngi


Hyunjin

None of these really fit me, but hey, still fun to give those a try! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
guess we are sharing
You can keep him :). I love Mark with my whole little heart, but I can´t imagine we´d be a compatible couple. He is more of a little brother material to me :).
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
tbh i think hes more like best friend material cause we’re both chaotic asf :sanathink:
We gotta find him a girl though. He looks like such a boyfriend material ♥
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female

Lay or Kai, if not both of them, are the EXO members you would catch looking twice! Your ability to be sweet and sensitive to others is a valuable quality, and someone might have noticed. Before long you might find both of these caring men of honor watching you!
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Lay or Kai, if not both of them, are the EXO members you would catch looking twice! Your ability to be sweet and sensitive to others is a valuable quality, and someone might have noticed. Before long you might find both of these caring men of honor watching you!
ONE OF MY BIAS SEHUN, Sehun is the EXO member you would catch looking twice! He can see past your imposing first impression, and is falling for your ability to take care of yourself and others. Together the two of you can take on whatever challenges life throws your way!

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I got Mark too :haylul:
Idk why but I see him as a little brother in a way too more so than couple even though hes older
Poor Mark, he is destined to be friendzoned forever :D

Nono, Markie, you are hot and manly and sexy and all that, we are sure.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
2 December 2020
Messages
4
Reactions Received
24
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Despite my (Chan´s) legendary signature (quote) I do like to procrastinate with quizes. So share some of your favs!
Sooo, for example here:


I´ve got Mark.


I´ve got MIngi


Hyunjin

None of these really fit me, but hey, still fun to give those a try! :)
Despite my (Chan´s) legendary signature (quote) I do like to procrastinate with quizes. So share some of your favs!
Sooo, for example here:


I´ve got Mark.


I´ve got MIngi


Hyunjin

None of these really fit me, but hey, still fun to give those a try! :)
I got Mingi
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
2 December 2020
Messages
4
Reactions Received
24
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Despite my (Chan´s) legendary signature (quote) I do like to procrastinate with quizes. So share some of your favs!
Sooo, for example here:


I´ve got Mark.


I´ve got MIngi


Hyunjin

None of these really fit me, but hey, still fun to give those a try! :)
Despite my (Chan´s) legendary signature (quote) I do like to procrastinate with quizes. So share some of your favs!
Sooo, for example here:


I´ve got Mark.


I´ve got MIngi


Hyunjin

None of these really fit me, but hey, still fun to give those a try! :)
I got Hyunjin
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread