Share your forum stories~~ (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
HEYYY it's nice to see you all free. Didnt know you had this much personality beneath the mod stuff.

Take care of yourself!
I'm glad to be free lol. Though auch, haven't we know each other in some level since 2013-2014ish, i wasn't mod always :seokeyes:

You too, don't get mixed up with forum dramas, too much tea and salt isn't healthy! :d
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I remember a few years I was arguing with a user called Lotus Girl on akp. She was arguing with a lot of posters in the thread, but her own personal argument with me was that I was apparently a ‘passerby EXO-L’ as I was multi-fandom. We ended up breaking her because we somehow wound up talking about chicken.

A little while later me and one of those other posters were talking in the EXO thread about CBX’s upcoming debut, only for Lotus Girl to go and tell us to stop talking about CBX or leave as it was the EXO thread.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'm glad to be free lol. Though auch, haven't we know each other in some level since 2013-2014ish, i wasn't mod always :seokeyes:

You too, don't get mixed up with forum dramas, too much tea and salt isn't healthy! :d
LOL but you seem even more wild now than 2014 imo like the shackles have been broken I literally didn't know you were propanda and I'm a good reader of users. Did some recent form of events change you hmm.

Hah I am ripia I AM forum drama I've learnt to accept it. And I'm sure there is more to come hehe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
LOL but you seem even more wild now than 2014 imo like the shackles have been broken I literally didn't know you were propanda and I'm a good reader of users. Did some recent form of events change you hmm.

Hah I am ripia I AM forum drama I've learnt to accept it. And I'm sure there is more to come hehe.
She's like the female captain america now
 
  • Wow
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LOL but you seem even more wild now than 2014 imo like the shackles have been broken I literally didn't know you were propanda and I'm a good reader of users. Did some recent form of events change you hmm.

Hah I am ripia I AM forum drama I've learnt to accept it. And I'm sure there is more to come hehe.
That's interesting, well maybe it's the company :llama_eyes:

Some people have guessed it's me though, maybe cause I like the same groups, talk about same stuff and use weird smileys like ^^; & xd. Though some of my friends actually didn't, so funny how that works.

As long as it's fun and games~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and ripiasuju

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah, from civil war loll

Ah i got it right then, i was bit wondering first how, but yup makes sense like that ^^; And well not bad thing either i like it :d
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I remember a few years I was arguing with a user called Lotus Girl on akp. She was arguing with a lot of posters in the thread, but her own personal argument with me was that I was apparently a ‘passerby EXO-L’ as I was multi-fandom. We ended up breaking her because we somehow wound up talking about chicken.

A little while later me and one of those other posters were talking in the EXO thread about CBX’s upcoming debut, only for Lotus Girl to go and tell us to stop talking about CBX or leave as it was the EXO thread.
Ah, she had a lot of arguments with many people over the years. I remember her well xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I could share even older story, it was on kinda forum, kinda not the place is quite hard to describe, but let's say it had these "threads" or "rooms" people discussed in long periods of time instead of making new topics.

So I was hanging around in some fandom threads at the time and I heard from my friend that people used this one thread for off-topic discussion on whatever and said I should check it out too. Well when I finally did, for my surprise I found that the topic just the moment I decided to check it out was myself and not in flattering manner, there was this one guy who I didn't agree in lot of things, but thought we had just difference of opinion and still were friendly, just talking smack about me. So of course, I couldn't just close the tab and pretent I didn't see anything- I had to make post myself. Saying like hey I heard this was nice place to discuss all kinds off-topic stuffs, my friend who is regular here recommended it and said everyone is nice here - and BTW nice that you are talking shit about me here, especially when I haven't talked to most of you before and don't have any problem with any of you. The awkward thing was, that all the mods were in there too and some were also spreading rumors of me although I hadn't even talked to them before that. Awkward.

Then for another, this was on gaming forum. So there was some character threads that people had highjacked to discuss about off-topic stuff, sth that mod know about, but didn't really care since people were having fun. But the weird thing is that this popular thread I used to go in and that had lot of regulars was also attacked multiple times. Not by other users, but actually there was organized attacks via tumblr, people would pick time and make tons of alts with ip changers and just flood the thread with disgusting porn and get it closed. This happened couple times actually. Like if you think kpop fans are petty and full of drama, you haven't seen anything about gaming. That shit gets weird.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
That's interesting, well maybe it's the company :llama_eyes:

Some people have guessed it's me though, maybe cause I like the same groups, talk about same stuff and use weird smileys like ^^; & xd. Though some of my friends actually didn't, so funny how that works.

As long as it's fun and games~
Yeah I can see it now i know lol.

Everything is fun and games.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and rudelove

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread