- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Awww..ah well, probs something related to a few friends i made on OH. and @Drug's and mine AKP wedding and my AKP anons. beef between @BLACKNWHITE and me too lol
Now I gotta give my fondest.
My fondest is when I finally got -15k on OH ... a whole year of downvote whoring finally paid off!
[Breaking] Ripiaoppa reaches -15,000 !!
I would like to thank you all, I couldnt have done it without you~ The second most downvoted user is -9k and I havent even been trying to get negs for ages.. It just happens naturally I am naturally red af I know I might go back into the green some day, but to know I came here without getting ban...