I have already posted mine but I am curious to see yours!
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 4 August 2022 #1 I have already posted mine but I am curious to see yours!
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 4 August 2022 #2 I mean top artists, albums and songs
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 4 August 2022 #3 My internet is bad later I'll get mine Last edited: 4 August 2022 Reactions: Willow
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 4 August 2022 #4 Erigomlove said: My internet is bad later I'll get mine Click to expand... Reactions: Willow
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 4 August 2022 #5 Can't find albums so I'll do genres Reactions: Willow
kiki you will be forever missed . Joined 26 June 2021 Messages 1,331 Reactions Received 2,201 Location seulgis heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 861 Fandom Wiz*one frvr Ship @Vyuna 4 August 2022 #6 Reactions: Willow
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 4 August 2022 #7 Ohhhh you meant lastfm! Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 4 August 2022 #8 Erigomlove said: Ohhhh you meant lastfm! Click to expand... Any website you want :)) Reactions: The_LastRomeo