- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
omg @MajestYerim we should voice reveal to each other 
I know thatWell. I'm latino..... 🙂
and thank you.![]()
Cute![]()
Voice message - SpeakPipe
www.speakpipe.com
Your voice is so nice I-Here is my voice in both Korean and English. It’s 3AM and my voice sounds weird
I am Korean btw, so you’ll hear some authentic Korean here (hopefully)![]()
Here's me pretending to be a cat and my lil cousin trying to chase me away lol yes, we are bored af x)
BRUH LMAO
love you all
![]()
Voice message - SpeakPipe
www.speakpipe.com
Here is my voice in both Korean and English. It’s 3AM and my voice sounds weird
I am Korean btw, so you’ll hear some authentic Korean here (hopefully)
ENGLISH AUDIO
nope
KOREAN AUDIO
lol
Here's me pretending to be a cat and my lil cousin trying to chase me away lol yes, we are bored af x)
THESE ARE ADORABLE
plsoh god dark
![]()
I don't get paid enough to entertain y'all smh
Omg Korean queenHere is my voice in both Korean and English. It’s 3AM and my voice sounds weird
I am Korean btw, so you’ll hear some authentic Korean here (hopefully)
ENGLISH AUDIO
KOREAN AUDIO
my 4 years of high school spanish knowledge actually managed to understand a good amount of thatim late but idc im still gonna post my voice
heres me talking in spanish bc i think all of you have already heard my english![]()
BEST GIRLIEEE![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cute
Your voice is so nice I-
BRUH LMAO
THESE ARE ADORABLE
pls![]()
Awww thank you all so muchOmg Korean queen![]()
your Spanishim late but idc im still gonna post my voice
heres me talking in spanish bc i think all of you have already heard my english![]()
Muy bueno, hombre!im late but idc im still gonna post my voice
heres me talking in spanish bc i think all of you have already heard my english![]()
besteu son in lawim late but idc im still gonna post my voice
heres me talking in spanish bc i think all of you have already heard my english![]()
I think I told you this way back then, but I love your voice, jenjen 💙
I think I told you this way back then, but I love your voice, jenjen 💙
Russian audio when 👀
besteu mom in law
i also really love your recording lol it was cute![]()
I am russian after alljen can speak russian too???
is there anything she can't do?![]()
well technically I am germani thought you were german since you lived there
i never knew that, but ig u learn something new every day![]()
im late but idc im still gonna post my voice
heres me talking in spanish bc i think all of you have already heard my english![]()