Share your voice! ~ (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This took me so many attempts :nekosweat:

Holy shit Tato :sj_weary:
You might be a hoe occasionally but this is wholesome af, such a sweet voice :pepeheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Define adorable :pepecry1:
No u :pepecry1: You're too much adorableness packed into one human being >.>

Holy shit Tato :sj_weary:
You might be a hoe occasionally but this is wholesome af, such a sweet voice :pepeheart:
Aww thank you senpai :nekolove: I'm actually pretty insecure about my voice because it's quite deep so when someone calls it sweet, it means a lot <3
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ANNOUNCEMENT ALERT ALERT ALERT WARNING AWRNING PIGEON HAS RISEN FROM BIRD GRAVE AND SENT US ALL A MESSAGE


THE LAST PART AFTER THE PAUSE IS LOUD KINDA
I've heard your voice a thousand times before lmao
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, BRUH

Oh, true, I was going to record smth longer and I forgot lol here:
Woah I really like your accent :nekolove:

It’s weird hearing my voice lol
Also the way I speak is the human equivalent to nails on chalkboard :wimwim:
Dude your voice is very nice, nothing like nails on chalkboard whatttt :yolk:

yes more of Hapzykins beautiful voice :sanapray:

Everyone is so adorable here :maheart::maheart::maheart: I willfor sure support this thread

anyway not gonna upload something myself cause I really hate my voice so much and it's lowkey annoying lol
Nooo, your voice is so sweet and I love it, jennykins :< It's far from annoying whattttttt

This took me so many attempts :nekosweat:

Cute tato :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I will :susPepe:
Wbu? :susPepe:

No u :pepecry1: You're too much adorableness packed into one human being >.>


Aww thank you senpai :nekolove: I'm actually pretty insecure about my voice because it's quite deep so when someone calls it sweet, it means a lot <3
Nooo it's actually so sweet wtf and with my fav accent too which duh but still :sj_weary:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
here is French and German :irenecrazy:






I just said (for German) that I was Lady_Grey and that I was living in Switzerland
+ I was 22 years old :=)
:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread