- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 21,993
- Reactions Received
- 13,700
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,645
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
that's for non-science majors. A rundown on cells and chemistry in relation to the human body. fun class! I'd love it! Have fun!!Survey of Anatomy & Physiology
I'm excited to take it! It is much needed for the career field I'm studying forthat's for non-science majors. A rundown on cells and chemistry in relation to the human body. fun class! I'd love it! Have fun!!
Oh it’s definitely straight forward! Basically just learning how to type fast, format and create business documents, and know how to proofread and edit correctlyword processing seems like the easiest thing ever AND incredibly difficult at the same time. what is that subject about?![]()