- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
1. Saki - Fight
J-ROCK, ex-Cyntia main singer
2. Kamiyado - Erasor
Japanese ballad song, sub-unit of Kamiyado leaded by Mika, Hina and Shiomi
3. Les Frangines - Demain dès l'aube
French duo that makes folk songs
4. Dream Wife - So When You Gonna ...
British female band that makes indie rock and alternative music
5. The Mysterines - I WIN EVERY TIME
British female rock band that is doing more heavy songs
6. BRATS - Jigyakusei Loop
Japanese female rock band that is self-produced. It is their 5th monthly single
7. Violette Wautier - I'd do it again
Belgian-Thai solo singer that sings mainly in English. Her first English only album is coming soon.
8. Monsta X - Chaotic
I don't have to introduce them to you
9. NU'EST - Moon Dance
10. NCT 127 - Non Stop
J-ROCK, ex-Cyntia main singer
2. Kamiyado - Erasor
Japanese ballad song, sub-unit of Kamiyado leaded by Mika, Hina and Shiomi
3. Les Frangines - Demain dès l'aube
French duo that makes folk songs
4. Dream Wife - So When You Gonna ...
British female band that makes indie rock and alternative music
5. The Mysterines - I WIN EVERY TIME
British female rock band that is doing more heavy songs
6. BRATS - Jigyakusei Loop
Japanese female rock band that is self-produced. It is their 5th monthly single
7. Violette Wautier - I'd do it again
Belgian-Thai solo singer that sings mainly in English. Her first English only album is coming soon.
8. Monsta X - Chaotic
I don't have to introduce them to you
9. NU'EST - Moon Dance
10. NCT 127 - Non Stop