COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Shaving? No shaming (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I did laser so I don’t have to shave anymore :worry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Normal.

I have dark hair, but it's close to winter now. I only shave my legs so my socks won't tug 'em like they do if I let it grow too much. It's not a great feeling lol.

Armpits once a week.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
funny how you wish for hair and i wished for less or at least not so dark hair :sj_weary:

so i assume you blonde or something:joshmeh:

wait i wish for less i don't want hair but i jus happen to get cured with it like hair is every where and i just like ahhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't unless I absolutely have to. It's been months since I've done it because I mostly wear jeans anyway lol.

but it's unfortunate that I feel gross because I don't do it. my mom and sister have jammed it into my mind that I have to and every time I wear shorts in my house they comment on it
:reallysadcat:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Body hair is normal; do what you want with it. Or do nothing.

I shave my pits when they become irritated by the length and in the summer.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I barely keep up with shaving anymore lol. In general I don't shave much if at all in winter, it irritates my skin way too much. I'll shave my legs in the summer sometimes but only up to my knees lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't unless I absolutely have to. It's been months since I've done it because I mostly wear jeans anyway lol.

but it's unfortunate that I feel gross because I don't do it. my mom and sister have jammed it into my mind that I have to and every time I wear shorts in my house they comment on it
:reallysadcat:
same my mom had me shaving at like 9 years old but I think its backfired cause now I think it's stupid and do it rarely lol

She'll still comment on my leg or arm hair but like i'm not a hotdog so idk why she wants me to feel like one

Reactions Received
KS Coins
same my mom had me shaving at like 9 years old but I think its backfired cause now I think it's stupid and do it rarely lol

She'll still comment on my leg or arm hair but like i'm not a hotdog so idk why she wants me to feel like one
Right I was shaving in like the fourth grade but I never stuck to it so they get mad. I’ll just go months without shaving and I wouldn’t mind it as much if they just didn’t make comments about it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL

i think it is silly when women shave their arms
but thinking about it now.... do we see kpop idols with arm hair? especially female?:dubuthink:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Right I was shaving in like the fourth grade but I never stuck to it so they get mad. I’ll just go months without shaving and I wouldn’t mind it as much if they just didn’t make comments about it.
I stuck to it for a long time but in HS I developed bad skin irritation from it so I stopped shaving so much. Same like I said below the only person who ever mentions anything is my mother so everyone else either doesn't notice or just do not care so its frustrating she's so caught up on it
i think it is silly when women shave their arms
but thinking about it now.... do we see kpop idols with arm hair? especially female?:dubuthink:
to be fair in general there's not a lot of hairy people in kpop lol. Even dudes in their 20's will be in shorts and have absolutely no hair so like we know there's a lot of shaving (or other hair removal) going on in kpop lol.

Yeah I shaved my arms until high school because I just realized how ridiculous it was. I've never had anyone comment on it except my mother so it doesn't even feel like people take notice either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread