Shaving or waxing? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you prefer shaving or waxing for hair removing? Why is that?

I like waxing because it last longer, but I'm currently just shaving at home because cheaper and more convenient
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
im shaving cus i dont like pain

i dont have too much hair to need to wax anyway, Its really just my legs and my armpits
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
im shaving cus i dont like pain

i dont have too much hair to need to wax anyway, Its really just my legs and my armpits
yeah, waxing can be so painful in some areas :nekosweat:
 
Joined
7 May 2021
Messages
22
Reactions Received
53
Location
💭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
catz
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
shaving. never in a million years will i try waxing I'm too much of a chicken to do that😭
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve done both, but I´m currently shaving. Both is equally annoying to me.

To the ladies who are afraid of waxing, it´s really not that painful.... :) Unless you are waxing your ass. I´d probably never do that unless I was like really drunk or took lots of drugs :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread