- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
I loveeee how the colors and settings chosen reflect the element so well. Like the warm colors of sun vs the cooler colors for the other ones is just perfect.They remind me of the seasons too, they're really refreshing!
Yesss! There's not a bad set in the bunch.I loveeee how the colors and settings chosen reflect the element so well. Like the warm colors of sun vs the cooler colors for the other ones is just perfect.
The setting design is fantastic. I love how the sheets look very sea like.nothing can top ocean for me![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
the cloud concept looks great too, but I really like the black outfit and ocean sky.The setting design is fantastic. I love how the sheets look very sea like.![]()