- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
You should! Their single album is so good! And all of the girls are so pretty.She is so cute!! I might actually check out bugaboo now![]()
I wasn't a fan of the title track tbh but I wanna still give them a chanceYou should! Their single album is so good! And all of the girls are so pretty.
![]()
ah I see. Hopefully the b-side is more to your taste then! These girls got me right away not just because of their music but their cuteness and charisma. I really want to see what they do because their concept was kind of unique.I wasn't a fan of the title track tbh but I wanna still give them a chance![]()
Do they have any interviews or variety shows to get to know their personalities?ah I see. Hopefully the b-side is more to your taste then! These girls got me right away not just because of their music but their cuteness and charisma. I really want to see what they do because their concept was kind of unique.
![]()
Oh their series on 1theK is pretty fun!Do they have any interviews or variety shows to get to know their personalities?
I'll for sure check these out, thank you!!Oh their series on 1theK is pretty fun!
Also this Idoleague video with Billlie