Appreciation She never fails to amaze me (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Chungha's performances never fall short imo, she sings live majority of the time, amazing dancing and charisma. You can tell that she's having so much fun when performing and then the other dancers just bring this all together, they're all smiling and having a blast together making the performance even better. It's just like a large group of friends coming together and having fun and I love it.
:maheart: :pandalove:

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Yes. I love watching her perform, always.

She truly looks like she's enjoying herself.
I love watching people perform who look like they have fun when they're doing it <3

Her dancers/friends are A+
Also, the guy who did the dance break w/ her said it's his time to shine :lisalaugh:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes. I love watching her perform, always.

She truly looks like she's enjoying herself.
I love watching people perform who look like they have fun when they're doing it <3

Her dancers/friends are A+
Also, the guy who did the dance break w/ her said it's his time to shine :lisalaugh:
I love what he brings to the performance but yes, he's ready to be by her side as royalty just as well :llama_laugh:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
OK, I stan the dude that's doing the salsa dancing with her!

Also, I wonder how expensive it is to have that many backing dancers? I think I counted 8 girls and 6 guys which isn't a small number by any means...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she is so talented
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
you can tell this girl is a perfectionist
I watched a video of her and some of her dancers reacting to one of the stages and she was trying to help them with the small details they missed or needed to improve on. She definitely seems like it based off that video. Such a hard working queen.
:queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread