Appreciation She's so beautiful oh my.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oh yeah, Fiestar is amazing. I fell in love with Linzy though ngl.

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FINALLY SOMEONE AGREED
I just found out about them the other day and I've been obsessed with Jei and the whole group :maheart::maheart:
I was never into the group but I can appreciate some good visuals :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She's visually wrecking me so hard. I'm staying true to Jisoo but..damn.. :yolk:

71d8bdddc54ba7887dde9e5490b07e8d1f6e6f59_hq.gif
aXx1BKV_460s.jpg
large (3).jpg
Jei_1496690162_0000569880_002_20170605111332839.jpg
Holy crap :maheart:
This is why I dont pick biases based on visuals, I'd be so wrecked right now
A true visual
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Walnutt

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A lot of people are saying they never really got into their music and I have no idea why their music captivated me so easily but I love them.
And Jei :maheart:
I mean, they are an older group, and I haven't listened to their songs lol, but yeah <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Walnutt

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You should when you get time! Mirror and One More have become two of my favorite songs :maheart:
rn I'm streaming Twice, but I totally will :queen:
also, what's the main cause of the Great Depression? war or stock market problems? :pepecry1: halppp
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread