Teaser Shinee 'Don't Call Me' Character Teaser Taemin (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
his highlights eh, but this photo is really good ♥
is it just me or does Taemin age really well?
also thumbs up to the photographer, I really love the lightning
as much as I was "meh" before, I like these character teasers than those before. it might be the darker yet strong (like more saturated colours if it makes sense? I dunno, I am no native speaker :D) colours. just in general, more of my style tbh :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love thisssss
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread