Teaser Shinee Fake Reality Mood Sampler (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Interesting for sure.
:susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hmm, I´m not sure I´m into it. I have never been into 60s and whatever style imitations that had been popular during the years. My man Minho looks good as always, Key needs a haircut, whoever keeps telling him he looks good is a liar. What I admire is how fast they have all come back to work after their military training. Absolutely insane, I would expect they would want a bit of a rest.
But it´s SHINee, so we know they are gonna do good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love this already
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I missed SHINee and I love the weirdness
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread