- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I’m expecting something different tbh, but we’ll see. I am excited for it that’s for sureInterested to see which direction they take- Don't Call Me is a bop but that's very NCT style lol, but I love NCT so no complaints
Not sure whether they stick to that style for the repackage.
Oh btw this era just made Key my new bias so let's hope there's more Key lines and center again, Don't Call Me gave us plenty of KeyI’m expecting something different tbh, but we’ll see. I am excited for it that’s for sure![]()
Key got what Key deserved this time aroundOh btw this era just made Key my new bias so let's hope there's more Key lines and center again, Don't Call Me gave us plenty of Key![]()
Although the English made me kinda laugh due to how corny the lines wereKey got what Key deserved this time around![]()
I’ve been desensitized to it ever since NCT and SuperMAlthough the English made me kinda laugh due to how corny the lines were
You don't know you waste my time![]()
Seeing Minho sing "sick of all your trash" with so much passion is alsoI’ve been desensitized to it ever since NCT and SuperM![]()
that's exactly what i was thinking too lmaoInterested to see which direction they take- Don't Call Me is a bop but that's very NCT style lol, but I love NCT so no complaints
Not sure whether they stick to that style for the repackage.