@Shawol @SuperM
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 9 February 2021 #1 @Shawol @SuperM Reactions: QueenB, yeji, brekker and 3 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 9 February 2021 #2 I’m excited Reactions: yeji, Lovely_Cornchips, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 9 February 2021 #3 Can't wait to hear this! Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 9 February 2021 #4 I'm nervous what that means... Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 9 February 2021 #5 You've got the wrong number Anyway I'm excited Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 9 February 2021 #6 interesting, wow. I´m definitely not opposed to that. Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 February 2021 #7 yissir I am excited Reactions: Ahsoka