- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I don't know how shipping works tho but still
Im lazy trolling rntsss a senior mod who doesn't know their own forum?
thxYOUR DP![]()
sadIm lazy trolling rn
she's not a trollYou post too much on akp & attracting all the trolls![]()
Not saying anything about crunchy, she is cool, im talking about the restshe's not a troll
she just spams loona a little
I only liked momoiandNot saying anything about crunchy, she is cool, im talking about the rest, but luckily they went inactive.
Binnie next?I see you trying to butter me up with that Nakyung DP
It might be working
I have two OMG biases and neither of them are Binnie. You were doing so well...Binnie next?
Binnie is the best korean singer thoI have two OMG biases and neither of them are Binnie. You were doing so well...
![]()
I'll never forget those beautiful three minutes before you messed everything up byeeeeeeeeeeBinnie is the best korean singer tho
I think I'll go back to jiminify...
I'll go back in time and change your gender too some day...I'll never forget those beautiful three minutes before you messed everything up byeeeeeeeeee
![]()