- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
I support!!Name of your partner: @velvet
Name of your ship (if applicable): @oikallii
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hilary
Pls support my ship wreck <3
@kingdom @Hao @YouChan @Peachingu @fairyOfshampOO @Horizonshard @nadia @ProudOrbit @Sooyaabean @ningholic @Fallout @motorp77 @Selfmate @roses_are_rosie @StirFriedPanda
Name of your partner: @velvet
Name of your ship (if applicable): @oikallii
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hilary
Pls support my ship wreck <3
@kingdom @Hao @YouChan @Peachingu @fairyOfshampOO @Horizonshard @nadia @ProudOrbit @Sooyaabean @ningholic @Fallout @motorp77 @Selfmate @roses_are_rosie @StirFriedPanda
All done, congratulationsYOU BEAT ME TO IT OML I WAS JUST GONNA DO IT!!!!!
TYY VIKKI 🫶All done, congratulations![]()
fine I begrudgingly supportSupport or I eat your toes
Well u kinda had to bc it alr happendfine I begrudgingly support![]()
Thank you so much <<3All done, congratulations![]()
TYY VIKKI 🫶
wish you to the bestApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @wonyoraa_
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Moguri
Thank you!!!wish you to the best![]()
@uran @kimsguardian @Peachingu @Sooyaabean @YouChan @nadia Could please you help me make this wreck possible?Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @wonyoraa_
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Moguri
I support :))Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @wonyoraa_
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Moguri
Thank you!!!I support :))
i supportApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @wonyoraa_
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Moguri
Thank you!!i support![]()
I support fully this wreck@uran @kimsguardian @Peachingu @Sooyaabean @YouChan @nadia Could please you help me make this wreck possible?![]()
I support fully this wreck![]()
@uran @kimsguardian @Peachingu @Sooyaabean @YouChan @nadiaApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @wonyoraa_
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Moguri