- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,279
- Reactions Received
- 99,154
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 353,529
- Ship
- Wreck
which oneDone![]()
I SUPPORT!!!!@Ahsoka
unnie, I was told to be brave and go for itSo this is a very SPECIAL request (fingers crossed and all)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Pirioca
Name of your partner's WRECK (if applicable): @allia_lov
I'm just wondering if they can be SHIPPED so that he can become my wreck ?
I'm gonna need lots of support with this guysPretty please!
@Moguri @PandaMandu @centen @zena @Selfmate @Harmony_Starz @badcrookshanks @respectable082
@MK3AMLuvsU @pinkmelodies @ChiaraNextDoor17
WAIT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'D BE MINE IF SARAH DIDN'T COME BACK@Ahsoka
unnie, I was told to be brave and go for itSo this is a very SPECIAL request (fingers crossed and all)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Pirioca
Name of your partner's WRECK (if applicable): @allia_lov
I'm just wondering if they can be SHIPPED so that he can become my wreck ?
I'm gonna need lots of support with this guysPretty please!
@Moguri @PandaMandu @centen @zena @Selfmate @Harmony_Starz @badcrookshanks @respectable082
@MK3AMLuvsU @pinkmelodies @ChiaraNextDoor17
yesss u have my full support@Ahsoka
unnie, I was told to be brave and go for itSo this is a very SPECIAL request (fingers crossed and all)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Pirioca
Name of your partner's WRECK (if applicable): @allia_lov
I'm just wondering if they can be SHIPPED so that he can become my wreck ?
I'm gonna need lots of support with this guysPretty please!
@Moguri @PandaMandu @centen @zena @Selfmate @Harmony_Starz @badcrookshanks @respectable082
@MK3AMLuvsU @pinkmelodies @ChiaraNextDoor17
OMG, Horizon's been first in line for years hun. No disrespect but I told ya, I'm feeling bad doing this to Sara :((WAIT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'D BE MINE IF SARAH DIDN'T COME BACK
I fully support!!@Ahsoka
unnie, I was told to be brave and go for itSo this is a very SPECIAL request (fingers crossed and all)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Pirioca
Name of your partner's WRECK (if applicable): @allia_lov
I'm just wondering if they can be SHIPPED so that he can become my wreck ?
I'm gonna need lots of support with this guysPretty please!
@Moguri @PandaMandu @centen @zena @Selfmate @Harmony_Starz @badcrookshanks @respectable082
@MK3AMLuvsU @pinkmelodies @ChiaraNextDoor17
Support!!@Ahsoka
unnie, I was told to be brave and go for itSo this is a very SPECIAL request (fingers crossed and all)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Pirioca
Name of your partner's WRECK (if applicable): @allia_lov
I'm just wondering if they can be SHIPPED so that he can become my wreck ?
I'm gonna need lots of support with this guysPretty please!
@Moguri @PandaMandu @centen @zena @Selfmate @Harmony_Starz @badcrookshanks @respectable082
@MK3AMLuvsU @pinkmelodies @ChiaraNextDoor17
Mr Shard is a great choice@Ahsoka
unnie, I was told to be brave and go for itSo this is a very SPECIAL request (fingers crossed and all)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Pirioca
Name of your partner's WRECK (if applicable): @allia_lov
I'm just wondering if they can be SHIPPED so that he can become my wreck ?
I'm gonna need lots of support with this guysPretty please!
@Moguri @PandaMandu @centen @zena @Selfmate @Harmony_Starz @badcrookshanks @respectable082
@MK3AMLuvsU @pinkmelodies @ChiaraNextDoor17
@Ahsoka disregard my request please. I apologize for wasting your time :(
@Horizonshard sorry hun, I tried. I'm here to make friends, not enemies....
@ChiaraNextDoor17 my bad, I'm sorry. I'll leave my wreck spot opened. Don't wanna mess our friendship <3
that's a GREAT song in the wrong thread oppa!
key words from your post:that's a GREAT song in the wrong thread oppa!
No worries. Whatever you think is best!@Ahsoka disregard my request please. I apologize for wasting your time :(
@Horizonshard sorry hun, I tried. I'm here to make friends, not enemies....
@ChiaraNextDoor17 my bad, I'm sorry. I'll leave my wreck spot opened. Don't wanna mess our friendship <3