- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,014
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I SUPPORT
I love you allmay you be forever happy in your shipping endeavours!!!
I SUPPORT
I love you allmay you be forever happy in your shipping endeavours!!!
I like you but I do not love you my friend lolI love you all![]()
![]()
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
Here to supportApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
thank you fellow christmas banner friendHere to support![]()
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
this cheating?Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
I supportApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
I will always come home to youIs
this cheating?
I support ?![]()
I SUPPORT 100%Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
GoodI will always come home to you![]()
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
What i was i tagged? Am i witness? I only agree if i get food and boozeApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
indeed i provide the boozeWhat i was i tagged? Am i witness? I only agree if i get food and booze
OMFG I HAD A PANIC ATTACK THINKING YOU ACTUALLY LOST YOUR MIND SHIPWRECKING ME...then it wasn't me and I was so relieved.Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
I support!!Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
thats an.. interesting reactionOMFG I HAD A PANIC ATTACK THINKING YOU ACTUALLY LOST YOUR MIND SHIPWRECKING ME...then it wasn't me and I was so relieved.