- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,297
- Reactions Received
- 99,166
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 353,912
- Ship
- Wreck
mogurii
w-w-w-whaaaaaaaaaaaaat, my Moguri heart is getting wrecked?!![]()
I'm just joking, I knew you 2 would get shipped when Harmony told me about her divorcemoguriiit's a friendship wreck!!
I'm just joking, I knew you 2 would get shipped when Harmony told me about her divorce
Welcome to the family magali![]()
Done huntie
Anything for little oneThank you great lord Uran!!!![]()
![]()
ahsoka is busy. she will be for a few weeks
OHHHahsoka is busy. she will be for a few weeks
that's why i'm still suffering with this avatar frame
i see
I dont think soi seeno one else can do it?
done (you didn’t have enough likes to get a shipwreck, but I liked your post)
![]()
done (you didn’t have enough likes to get a shipwreck, but I liked your post)
![]()
you need 7 likes (your ship not included)oh, another user said I had enough.
Also I thought only an Admin could do this![]()
Ohhh, I didnt see, thank you!!you need 7 likes (your ship not included)
nope, mods can also do it
![]()
ohhh its extra sweet to get shipped within a heartbeatdone (you didn’t have enough likes to get a shipwreck, but I liked your post)
![]()