shopping is hard (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
after giving up on finding anything in this town, I've turned to online stores but omg the freak is wrong with clothing even there..... I am literally just looking for basic & plain stuff to wear to work...... why are all the pants too high where the waist is and too short where the ankles are?? it iz winter people please!!!!!! I am not like those other girls who can endure the cold.... and why are all the shirts see-through??? mehh

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Shopping is the #1 cause of reasons for female committing murder
For those of you who are gullible its not, but it should be
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just go to thrift stores because I'm cheap. I also get clothes sent to me from my sister because she always buys like 8576985740 pairs of the same shirts and only wears 1.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I just go to thrift stores because I'm cheap. I also get clothes sent to me from my sister because she always buys like 8576985740 pairs of the same shirts and only wears 1.
Same. You can find a lot of great stuff and sometimes new for like $2.00. We love a Good Will.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just go without a plan and usually find something of my taste.

only jeans/trousers are a pain since I am short.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I like and buy your dreaded ultra high waisted ankle length jeans
Yes I am freezing but beauty is pain
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread