In their cover of One Direction's 'What makes you beautiful', they do a cute type of concept. I think this actually suits them but in their own way, what do you think? Obviously, I'm talking about B-sides.
Special clips only I think. It's nice to see them let loose once in a while.
They tried cute with minx and it didn't work at all.
DC's B-sides have a mix of ballad, rock and RnB tracks. They can certainly do dance tracks too and I personally wouldn't mind full pop rock for some b-sides. But cute wouldn't really suit any album DC release, basing it on their style and mix of genres from their previous releases.
I see Dreamcatcher and cute concepts and immediately think:
What was the point of deleting MINX and rebranding them/adding more members for Dreamcatcher??
Cute sound? No
Cute image? No
Cute titles? No
Cute B-sides? No
Innocent? No
Cute voice? No
Aegyo? No
Chakhan cheok
Cute concept? NOOOOOOO
Cute sound? No
Image? No
Titles? No
B-sides? No This ain't a Dreamcatcher song tho..
Occasional cute concept performances....like special stages is fine with me. Like if they wanna cover Baby V.O.X "Yayaya" in the future or somethin.
I wouldn't mind them trying, I haven't liked their MINX stuff but who knows how they would change it from that time,
but in my imagination Dreamcatcher and DreamNote are sister groups, one being cute and the other the complete opposite on purpose, so I already have both sides of the bread for me lmao
In my opinion, Dreamcatcher redebuted to try new things. I'd be opposed for them to repeat whatever anyone else have done. But what about releasing a hard rock/metal song coupled with a cute concept? Not a new idea; but new for a kpop group. Maybe cute in a more DC way like in the video posted in the op; not the over the top Minx way. They are well known among inSomnia for being crackheads; so maybe a concept where they are crackhead-cute? I do really prefer them to stick to dark concepts however.
Honestly I wouldn't mind them trying it!~ If they did something like in their "Really Really" cover, that isn't the over the top bubblegum cute like what Twice or Apink has done, I think they could pull it off well. Or in general just a less intense song for a title track would be interesting from them. I'd love it if they tried something like this for a comeback one day.
I do love the cover but I am not sure if I want them to do such a style as a bside. Yeah the bsides are quite varied in style but what‘s makes them dreamcatcher is undoubtedly the dreamcatcher esque rock sound
In my opinion, Dreamcatcher redebuted to try new things. I'd be opposed for them to repeat whatever anyone else have done. But what about releasing a hard rock/metal song coupled with a cute concept? Not a new idea; but new for a kpop group. Maybe cute in a more DC way like in the video posted in the op; not the over the top Minx way. They are well known among inSomnia for being crackheads; so maybe a concept where they are crackhead-cute? I do really prefer them to stick to dark concepts however.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.