Should I change my username + thoughts on my theme? (1 Viewer)

Should I change my username?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
K

karenina

I have an issue...
A big issue, I guess you could say :jisoosmh:

I'm not sure if I should change my username or not, I haven't been on this forum for a long time either so I'm not sure if I should wait a little longer.

Also, if you have any comments on my new theme and whether its good or I should change it, please share!

Thank you! <3 :sakUwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,936
Reactions Received
13,688
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,967
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your theme is beautiful! I love the gold tones to it :sanapray: Are they from a movie or series?

As for your username, having your name is easier than coming up with a specifc one. I remember spending too much time coming up with mine when I first got here :oliviakek:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
K

karenina

Your theme is beautiful! I love the gold tones to it :sanapray: Are they from a movie or series?

As for your username, having your name is easier than coming up with a specifc one. I remember spending too much time coming up with mine when I first got here :oliviakek:
It's from the TV Show Reign! :sakUwu:

I plan on getting the gold frame to match my theme more once I can afford it.

That's probably true lol, pinkmelodies is a really pretty username by the way!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,936
Reactions Received
13,688
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,967
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's from the TV Show Reign! :sakUwu:

I plan on getting the gold frame to match my theme more once I can afford it.

That's probably true lol, pinkmelodies is a really pretty username by the way!
Oh I heard of Reign! The gold frame were match it perfectly.

Aww thank you so much! You can always put any of your interests as your username as well. Like for mine, I love pink, music, and My Melody so I sort of put that together :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,186
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Your theme is nice! I like it.

I'm part of the anti-username-change committee with @Selfmate :haylul: There are way too many people where I go "who is that now?" and then look through their history of UN changes and mentally recast them back to the name I first came across them as. But you do you.
 
K

karenina

Your theme is nice! I like it.

I'm part of the anti-username-change committee with @Selfmate :haylul: There are way too many people where I go "who is that now?" and then look through their history of UN changes and mentally recast them back to the name I first came across them as. But you do you.
I do the same to be honest lol. Never heard of this anti-username-change committee, interesting though :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do the same to be honest lol. Never heard of this anti-username-change committee, interesting though :susPepe:
yeah, Selfie even has a thread where you can tell him you're about to change your username. He just appointed centen as his cohort, for lack of a better word.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: karenina

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not part of the anti-username-change committee, but I genuinely think you should keep it - Monique is a very pretty name! I like it just as much as I like its variant, Monica. (can you tell I'm a name nerd? lol)

Your layout is also very pretty. I love the gold!
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i like your current user now but it's your choice ofc !!! :D

also the theme is rly nice, the font and font color matches well with the images :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Edit: wrong post replied to srry
i like your current user now but it's your choice ofc !!! :D

also the theme is rly nice, the font and font color matches well with the images :pikahappy:
I used to change my UN irregularly but hv gotten lazy to think of changing it(n my dp/sig/aesthetic).

It depends on yrsrlf actually(a suggestion might to create a new thread w/poll when ur eligible for a new username, u can get an idea of respondents to username change n 1 thread for daily thread/post challenge-make it AFTER 00:00kst to maximise utility) I hv no comment on whether u shd or shd not change ur username(im not affiliated to selfie n in fact I berated him for being so strident anti-change/pro-n*de once, but i agreed to let it go after hvg a go at him tat time, still i think it shd be up to individual users preference <but im not opposed to listening to a poll/asking for users responses; just dont feel u hv to be bound to it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I do the same to be honest lol. Never heard of this anti-username-change committee, interesting though :susPepe:
it's no committee
it's all selfie and soon maybe deputies!!! lol

also this

 
  • Haha
Reactions: karenina and centen

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,806
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,141
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I love your theme!! its super pretty!:nekolove:

As for your name, dont limit yourself to it simply because you feel we'll be confused for a bit:haylul: if you have something new that you really wanna have, go right ahead, I've changed mine plenty of times and I've had a really great time getting to enjoy them all :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread