should I change my username? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandasad: I think your current username is good catchy and memorable.

Probably something with ikon will group you with common yg stans and you'll be forgettable!
why forgettable?
didn't you know that I actually love all yg groups?

and I honestly still don't know what name I should use or if I will continue with this one.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk. Just keep the lala part or something there so I don’t think you’re someone else maybe?
lalalove actually comes from the song La La Love by WJSN :D
I actually want a smaller name.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
why forgettable?
didn't you know that I actually love all yg groups?

and I honestly still don't know what name I should use or if I will continue with this one.
Cause I'm from akp where the used to be hundreds of yg stans with all sorts of ikonics ikon yg blackon AKP kinds of similar usernames so you'll look one in the same

Your one now is like a hook in a catchy title song :pandalove:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Cause I'm from akp where the used to be hundreds of yg stans with all sorts of ikonics ikon yg blackon AKP kinds of similar usernames so you'll look one in the same

Your one now is like a hook in a catchy title song :pandalove:
lol
I still want to show off ikon more :/ there are not that many ikonics here
 
  • Angry
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
But really I'm just being petty I'll still adore you nearly as much with a bg username

 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got someone on my side now!

And did I ever tell you how pretty your dp is?
Lol that's why I like you Ripia. You and I just don't wanna change names all the time XD

When isn't Queen Jessica pretty??? :pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and ripiasuju

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I vote for you to keep your current username; but it's okay if you change it.
I lowkey feel like going back to dreamcatcher now that I see you
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Lol that's why I like you Ripia. You and I just don't wanna change names all the time XD

When isn't Queen Jessica pretty??? :pandalove::pandalove:
You know it would have been cool if you said.

That's

Ripia xD or am I the only one who adds songs into sentences hm.

And true I think I'm just weak to her in general haha.

And well on OH my ripiasuju account got banned .. so I went from ripiaesjay ripiasoshi ripiatonight and then ripiaoppa people looked ripiaoppa the most. But on akp I'll stay ripiasuju! Unless I get banned. Oh and here ;)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Marianthi and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's perfect! If you go for it, I support it 100%!
:maheart::maheart::maheart:
dreamcatcher is just the most beautful namer ever.
I might really change it to that soon
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You know it would have been cool if you said.

That's

Ripia xD or am I the only one who adds songs into sentences hm.

And true I think I'm just weak to her in general haha.

And well on OH my ripiasuju account got banned .. so I went from ripiaesjay ripiasoshi ripiatonight and then ripiaoppa people looked ripiaoppa the most. But on akp I'll stay ripiasuju! Unless I get banned. Oh and here ;)
Lmao I gotta admit I don't usually do that with songs XD Only when they say a word that I just can't help relate with a song :P

And, as long as you keep Ripia I'm happy! I'll still know who you are! XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg
:yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk:
I am thinking and thinking rn and climax seems like the perfectt name.

no limit gon touch the sky:yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread