Should i go to see Dreamcatcher? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
GO! Take it from a person who keeps chickening out of things because she hates to drive. GO! Just bloody go! I don't think I herd anyone say they regretted going to a concert before. I only herd about people regretting not going. SO get off your arse and go, especially since your are off the typical line of shows.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You should go! :sanapray:
Don't be like me and have Kpop groups come to your country but don't attend ANY concert :umjicry:
I'm like that though, the advertising of these events is horrible here (and international sites) I have even missed some from groups i was really into like LedApple and NU'EST and recently Epik High wtf :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

But yes, I should really take on opportunities like that, I think they are first gg too we have had just dudes
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm like that though, the advertising of these events is horrible here (and international sites) I have even missed some from groups i was really into like LedApple and NU'EST and recently Epik High wtf :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

But yes, I should really take on opportunities like that, I think they are first gg too we have had just dudes
G O !!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
GO! Take it from a person who keeps chickening out of things because she hates to drive. GO! Just bloody go! I don't think I herd anyone say they regretted going to a concert before. I only herd about people regretting not going. SO get off your arse and go, especially since your are off the typical line of shows.
I can't even drive actually so ur already winning there... i would take a bus ^^ I guess I wouldn't regret it, I went to see Block B's and it was lot of fun even if i only knew Zico and couple songs.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't even drive actually so ur already winning there... i would take a bus ^^ I guess I wouldn't regret it, I went to see Block B's and it was lot of fun even if i only knew Zico and couple songs.
Bus is all the better, ad hey probably fan find some more kpop people to chill with along the way.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I heard they have a European tour do you have the dates and the place where they'lm go??
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I heard they have a European tour do you have the dates and the place where they'lm go??
Oh yes there was other cities too. I ll see if i can find it on facebook again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MochiFace

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I heard they have a European tour do you have the dates and the place where they'lm go??
I didmt find where to properly share it so ss instead. Dates on those "links"

41188
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I didmt find where to properly share it so ss instead. Dates on those "links"

41188
Omg they'll comeback in paris :O

Can u send me the link for paris pls
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes go and enjoy yourself
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread